Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Introducing: Princess

I am 8, and I love my little sister, Joybug. I love to hear Joybug talk. I like to play with my dolls and Sylvanian Families. I love to read. My favourite books are: "The Boxcar Children" series, "Ten Girls Who Changed The World" series, and "In Grandma's Attic" series. I also like the Bible, particularly when we hear the Bible Adventure stories on CD. I like science because it can loads of fun. I love Physie, a dancesport that is a cross between ballet and gymnastics. I love to visit with my friends.

Mummy and Daddy gave me the nickname: Princess!

1 comment:

  1. Hi princess,
    Did you know that beauty for princesses comes not just from their good looks - and yours are, but from inside you? Real princesses (that is daughters of the King)are truely beautiful - and you are a daughter of the KIng!

    ReplyDelete